Our employees are our most valuable resource. A safe and healthy work environment for each employee is therefore a priority and our firm’s main continuing objective.
For over 25 years full-time Safety Director, Marty Frouws, has been the driving force responsible for the numerous safety achievements, awards and Peak’s excellent reputation for safety in the workplace. Marty is a recipient of the Ontario Construction Safety Association’s Gil Samson Award, in recognition of his contributions within the Oshawa and Region Labour-Management Health and Safety Committee.
Awards & Achievements
- COR certified to June 20, 2024
- 8 Ministry of Labour Certified Safety Representatives/Field Employees
- COR/IHSA Excellence and Milestone Award 2019
- Achieved COR certification June 20, 2018
- Peak consistently rates in the ‘excellent’ category of the WSIB.
- Member of the League of Champions
- OGCA Award – 1.8 Million Man Hours without a Lost Time Injury
- Peak has an active Joint Health & Safety Committee
- IHSA Recognition of Performance Achievement Milestone Award 2016-2018
- IHSA President’s Award 2018
- Ministry of Labour Certificate of Recognition for commitment to health & safety