Peak is a member of the Canadian Green Building Council (CaGBC) and focus our attention on “greening” our design and construction efforts to the principles of LEED. (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Peak’s management and field staff are keenly aware of the design criteria and construction methodology necessary for successful certification. Peak has two senior Project Managers that are LEED Accredited Professionals and many of our Site Supervisors have completed LEED certified facilities. The Peak Team has completed the following LEED projects: (or equivalent)
- INVISTA Centre – 4 pad Arena/Community Centre, Kingston – design/build LEED Gold
- Canadian Forces Aerospace Warfare Centre, CFB Trenton – design/build LEED Gold
- Vandermeer Toyota Renovation/Expansion, Cobourg – design/build LEED Gold
- VC56 Line Training Facility – CFB Kingston, Green Globe Certification (by consultant)
- CFB Trenton – Accommodations Facility – Green Globe Certification
- Kingston Transit Facility, Utilities Kingston – LEED Certified
Although these are LEED projects, please be assured Peak utilizes sustainable construction practices on all of our projects. Peak has completed many projects for clients who want to incorporate sustainable features into their facility without pursuing LEED Certification.